Whether you just want your dog to have a happier day while you are away at work or if your dog requires special care, assistance, medicine, etc. we can provide an interactive daycare environment. Feel confident in your dog’s care with these benefits:
- Dogs participate in play groups of similar size and temperament
- Dogs go out a minimum of five times a day
- BHV Dallas’ indoor play area and BHV Central’s two indoor play areas are also available for days with inclement weather and for more social dogs
- Dog safety is our number one priority
- Staff is Pet CPR and first-aid certified.
- Plus… BHV uploads photos and videos to FaceBook so you can watch your dog having fun!
Austin requires reservation for daycare Monday-Friday email to reserve firstname.lastname@example.org
Dallas and Dallas – Central daycare both require reservations in advance. Daycare is Monday-Friday only and we ask that all daycare arrive by 11am.
No matter where or when you choose to vacation, it’s always hard to relax when you’re worrying about the happiness and care of your furry companion. So when you leave town, send your dog on a vacation of his or her own.
To make that vacation the best possible experience we always suggest bringing a dog’s own bedding and food to make your dog feel at home. Please note, a paid trial day of daycare is required before any new dogs can board. During peak times, like summer, we have very limited availability for daycare. To make sure we can accommodate your furry friend, please give us a call prior to your visit. We also require at least 48 hours after receiving new vaccinations before boarding or daycare.
Also, to ensure we have space for your doggie, we require you to contact us to make a reservation. Please note that we require reservations for boarding at all locations. All dogs must wear a collar with proper ID tag.
Here’s what we’re proud to offer:
- All suites dog hotel for a more homelike environment.
- Fully furnished luxury VIP suites available – great for multi-dog families.
- Daycare amenities provided to all lodging guests.
- Different outdoor and indoor play.
- Flat screen TVs with Animal Planet.
- Medication administered at no additional charge.
- Ability to accommodate older dogs and dogs with special needs.
- Option of house food – Fromm Classic – an excellent choice.
- Option to have your dog bathed before you return.
- Pet-CPR and first-aid-certified staff for peace of mind.
Prices are based on the breed, size of dog, length and condition of hair and amount of time required. Please contact us for more information.