In light of COVID-19 (coronavirus), we have decided to implement enhanced safety measures to protect our guests, customers, and teams. Being a reliable pet care provider is incredibly important to us and we thank you for your support in following these new guidelines.
- In order to ensure that we are staffed appropriately, we kindly ask for advanced reservations.
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up is available. As long as you have a card on file, and call when you are outside, a team member would be happy to assist.
- We require all clients to have a card on file to enable contactless payment and limit in-person interaction as much as possible. We are currently not accepting cash.
- We are asking all clients to wear masks/face coverings during any interactions such as curbside and in the lobby.
- We have added more frequent cleaning of high traffic areas and frequently touched surfaces.
- All employees are encouraged to wash their hands often and use hand sanitizer.